Listings for 222 Magnum caliber

Related 222 Magnum caliber information

Remington Core-Lokts... where can I get some?

F*rync said: Hiyas, I'm looking to reload for dirt cheap... I've seen on Cabelas that Remington sells their stuff for cheap... but that's Cabelas and the closest one is about 6-8 hours drive from my house... Is there a Canadian distributor for these? near montreal? Thanks!! PS: Anyone ever order reloading components from Cabela's?

t*dbartell said: Wholesale sports sells them and they also have Winchester bulk soft points.

m*skog said: I think Furync may be looking for the Remington Premier Core-lokt Ultra Bonded. If this is the case, WS doesn't list them on their website. I'm also looking to find a canadian supplier, though I'm in Alberta. Does anyone know if these can be had in Canada yet?

sb*und said: I'm pretty sure Epps had them when I was there last.

b*retta boy said: Gravel Agencies (Quebec City, QC) (418) 682-3000 is the Remington Distributor for your area ... they should be able to direct you to a local dealer stocking Remington brass, bullets, primers, etc.

t*dbartell said: I think Furync may be looking for the Remington Premier Core-lokt Ultra Bonded I'm pretty sure he's looking for cheap Cor Lokts when he wrote : Hiyas, I'm looking to reload for dirt cheap... :pirate:

F*rync said: I'm pretty sure he's looking for cheap Cor Lokts when he wrote : :pirate: Aye, I want those cheapy corelokts :P Thanks berreta boy, I'll give them a call today! :P Thanks everyone!

m*skog said: I should have read it closer. I stand corrected. I was the one looking for the Remington Premier Core-lokt Ultra Bonded bullets. Still can't find any.

P*90SHOOTER said: I should have read it closer. I stand corrected. I was the one looking for the Remington Premier Core-lokt Ultra Bonded bullets. Still can't find any. Call P&D they had Rem bulk bullets last time I was there.